Please contact the agent if you prefer to view this property virtually i.e. via Skype, WhatsApp, Facetime or Facebook Messenger.
Wind your way up the tree lined driveway into your secluded 735sqm bush retreat, just a stone's throw from the emerging Town Centre. Positioned in the ultimate location, enjoy the fusion of country, coastal and cosmopolitan living.
Your oversized master suite flows seamlessly through glass sliders out to the resort-style pool with charming water feature, while your ensuite offers his and hers vanities and modern spa bath.
The balance of the bedrooms, all with built-in robes are serviced by a large family bathroom, allowing bedroom two to be used as a guest suite when the family come to stay.
This large family residence offers space and separation of living while bringing together the entertaining zones for friends and family to enjoy the spectacular Sunshine Coast weather by the resort style pool, all enveloped by a relaxing bush backdrop.
- Four large bedrooms, master with ensuite, spa bath, his and hers walk-in-robes
- Double entry door to sizeable study located at the front of the residence
- Vast media room with built-in kitchenette
- Electric gate and double lock up garage
- Designated hardstand parking for at least 2 additional vehicles
- Sunny north facing private courtyard
- Garden shed and veggie patch
- High ceilings throughout
- Ducted and zoned air-conditioning
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, living and outdoor spaces
- Less than 800m to emerging marina precinct including shops, cafes and restaurants on Pelican Waters Island
**COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS FOR PROPERTY INSPECTIONS: A MAXIMUM OF 20 ATTENDEES ARE PERMITTED INSIDE THE BUILDING AT ANY ONE TIME, WITH AN ADDITIONAL MAXIMUM OF 3 PEOPLE PERMITTED TO CONDUCT THE OPEN HOME. THERE MUST BE NO MORE THAN ONE PERSON PER 4 SQUARE METRES. SOCIAL DISTANCING & HYGIENE PROTOCOLS SHOULD BE OBSERVED. ATTENDEES WILL BE REQUIRED TO REGISTER THEIR CONTACT DETAILS FOR TRACING PURPOSES.**
Quote this reference when enquiring on this property: KOOP17
(If this property is being sold by Auction or without a price, a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.)
Founded in 1935, Henzells Agency is today an independent real estate corporation and one of the most respected companies on the Sunshine Coast. Roy Henzell Senior first established Henzells Agency.