OFFERS OVER $499,000
This brand new duplex is now complete. Presenting an excellent opportunity to live within Aura and displaying four good sized bedrooms including a multi-purpose area upstairs and an open kitchen living/dining area downstairs these units truly feel much more like a house than a unit. Offering generous living space and flawless finishes, a duplex like this is hard to come by. These properties are strata titled. Why not buy both units and receive an income from the second?
This property is eligible for the first home owners grant.
~ Four bedrooms with built-in robe, master with ensuite and walk-in-robe
~ Impressive open plan living with large modern kitchen
~ Highest quality fixtures and fittings throughout
~ Contemporary stainless steel appliances, Caesar stone bench tops
~ Alfresco area for outdoor entertaining, blinds included
~ Floor to ceiling bathroom tiling, ceramic tiling
~ Spacious 199.8 sqm floor area, ample storage space
~ Split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans in all bedrooms
~ Laundry and double garage with dishwasher included
~ 5,000 litre water tank, 2,650mm high ceilings, security screens
Quote this reference when enquiring on this property: SAMU1_22
**DIRECTIONS** Please note this address is not currently registered through google maps. An aerial photo has been provided in the photos with a route outlining the directions to this property.
- From the ‘Aura land sales office’ car park (looking at the school)
- Turn right at the lights onto Baringa Drive
- Continue for 300m through the traffic lights onto Eden Drive
- Turn right at the roundabout onto McArthur Parade
- Continue for approximately 1km until you reach the end of the road
- Turn right at the red zebra crossing continuing on McArthur Parade
- In 50m take your first left on Wood Crescent
- The property is 200m on your right
(If this property is being sold by Auction or without a price, a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.)
1 / 22 Samuel Walker Street, Caloundra West, Queensland 4551
Receive your complimentary market appraisal and find out what your property is worth to rent or sell.