1. The promoter is Henzells Agency Pty Ltd whose registered office is at 49 Bulcock Street, Caloundra, Queensland 4551.
2. The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over except employees of Henzells Agency and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Thursday 5th of May 2022 at 12noon. After this date and time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows. This step must be completed for an entry to be valid.
a) Entrant must comment on the original competition post with their favourite memory
with their mum. Any comments deemed inappropriate by the Promoter will be deleted
and the entrant will be automatically disqualified and/or blocked from the Henzells
Agency Facebook Page.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
11. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The prize is as follows:
a) The Bunker Coffee and Bar Caloundra voucher valued at $100.
b) Bunch of flowers from Caloundra Florist.
The winner is to pick up the prize from the Henzells Agency office located at 49 Bulcock Street, Caloundra QLD 4551.
14. The winner will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
15. The winner will be notified by Direct Message (DM) on Facebook on Thursday 5th of May 2022.
16. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any issues that may arise once the The Bunker Coffee and Bar Caloundra voucher has been purchased.
17. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Henzells Agency‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
24. Henzells Agency also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.