1. The promoter is Henzells Agency Pty Ltd (Accom Caloundra) whose registered office is at 49 Bulcock Street, Caloundra, Queensland 4551.
2. The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over except employees of Henzells Agency (Accom Caloundra) and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/henzellsagency1935
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Thursday 6th February at 9pm. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows. All of these steps must be completed for an entry to be valid.
9.1. Entrant must Like the Henzells Agency Facebook page.
9.2. Entrant must Share the Henzells Agency competition post to their own Facebook page.
9.3. Entrant must comment on the original competition post by tagging the person they would like to take if they were to win the competition and explain why. Any comments deemed inappropriate by the Promoter will be deleted and the entrant will be automatically disqualified and/or blocked from the Henzells Agency Facebook Page.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control.
11. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The prize is as follows:
13.1. Two nights stay (Friday 14th & Saturday 15th February 2020) at 25 Queen of Colonies Parade, Moffat Beach, Queensland 4551 for two people. The accommodation dates are fixed and non-transferable.
13.2. Champagne, flowers and chocolates on arrival.
13.3. A voucher to the value of $150 at Moffat Beach Brewing Co., located at 12 Seaview Terrace, Moffat Beach. It is the winner’s responsibility to make any reservations directly with the venue on (07) 5491 4023.
14. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter
15. The winner will be notified by Direct Message (DM) on Facebook on Friday 7th February 2020.
16. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize by Monday 10th February 2020 at 10am, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. This process will repeat every business day until the prize is claimed and the booking confirmed as per Clause 13.1.
17. The winner must report to Henzells Agency (Accom Caloundra) at 49 Bulcock Street, Caloundra QLD 4551 by 5pm on Friday 14th February to collect keys to their prize accommodation. Accommodation details can be found by contacting Accom Caloundra on (07) 5491 2000.
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
20. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
21. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
22. Photographic identification and the winner’s credit card details are required as additional security against the accommodation booking. The winner hereby authorises the Agent/Promoter to retain credit card details until the Agent/Promoter is satisfied that the property has been left in a state considered by the Agent/Promoter to be satisfactory, after the winner’s stay has concluded. If, in the absolute discretion of the Agent/Promoter, the Agent/Promoter considers that the property has not been left in a satisfactory state, the Agent/Promoter may, without reference to the winner, enter a debit on the credit card of the winner to cover the additional costs.
23. The winner and their guest agree to be bound by Accom Caloundra’s Terms and Conditions which can be found here; https://www.accomcaloundra.com.au/holiday/Terms.
24. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
26. Henzells Agency‘s (Accom Caloundra) decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
27. Henzells Agency (Accom Caloundra) also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.