As the spread of COVID-19 continues to impact the global community, Henzells Agency remains focused on the health and safety of our employees, clients and our local community.
We are watching the evolving situation closely and will continue to respond accordingly.
WE ARE OPEN, BUT OUR OFFICE IS CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC.
We are available over phone, email and using the Key Drop box
We’re always happy to discuss your needs and ensure we’re supporting you despite the circumstances:
• We’re always happy to do business with you by phone or email
• Keys and paperwork can be dropped off in the Key Drop box beside our office on the corner of Minchinton Street (next to One Third French)
• You can find detailed information about properties on our website at www.henzells.com.au
We will continue to assess the situation and adapt our response
• With safety in the forefront of our minds and actions, we will continue to respond to COVID-19 in line with Government guidance
• At this time, our staff will be supporting clients as usual, but with extra caution including practicing social distancing
• We continue to facilitate open homes and property appraisals, but with additional safety protocols such as limiting non-essential participants
We will keep you informed of any changes to the above approach and encourage you contact us if you have any concerns.
Founded in 1935, Henzells Agency is today an independent real estate corporation and one of the most respected companies on the Sunshine Coast. Roy Henzell Senior first established Henzells Agency.