Please contact the agent if you prefer to view this property virtually i.e. via Skype, WhatsApp, Facetime or Facebook Messenger.
Henzells Agency is proud to present this large duplex unit to the Nirimba rental market. Boasting a huge 205sqm of living space, this impeccable unit is a must on your inspection list!
Boasting a huge downstairs living and dining area, kitchen fit for the home chef, 3m long island bench, walk-in pantry and two outdoor entertainment areas. And this is just downstairs!
Make your way up the stunning timber staircase surrounded by light filled windows and be welcomed by a rumpus room, three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a walk-in linen cupboard.
From your front doorstep, it's only a short walk to parks, football fields, future schools, Mummy's Café, and kilometres of walk ways and bike paths that surround this beautifully designed estate. A few minutes in the car will get you to Baringa Stem School, early learning, cafés, dining, tavern and so much more!
Base yourself in Australia's most innovative and sought after estate! Only a short distance to world class beaches, shopping, and the Bruce Highway for the north or south bound commute. This is Aura living at its very best!
Inspect today or risk missing out on this quality built duplex proudly marketed by Henzells Agency Caloundra.
** Directions to the property are listed below**
1. When entering Nirimba, you will drive past the pink shipping container café on your left (Mummy's Café).
2. When approaching the lights, turn right onto Charlotte Avenue.
3. Continue 250m to the roundabout and take the first exit (left), continuing along Charlotte Avenue.
4. Drive along Charlotte Avenue until you see Jennifer Cres on your left, and then turn left into Jennifer and then turn left down Kirsten Circuit
5. The subject property will be on your right hand side approx 100m into Kirsten Circuit.
Water charges apply and may be payable by the tenant. Additional special terms may apply for this property including no smoking inside.
Features of this property include:
- Three bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Master with walk-in robe, ensuite and air-conditioning
- Large living and dining areas combined
- Massive kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space
- 3m long island benchtop ideal for entertaining
- Walk-in pantry
- Downstairs powder room
- Upstairs rumpus room
- Two outdoor alfresco patios
- Laundry at back of garage with direct access to backyard
- Low maintenance yard
- Double remote controlled garage
- Pets on application
- Available now!
**COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS FOR PROPERTY INSPECTIONS: A MAXIMUM OF 20 ATTENDEES ARE PERMITTED INSIDE THE BUILDING AT ANY ONE TIME, WITH AN ADDITIONAL MAXIMUM OF 3 PEOPLE PERMITTED TO CONDUCT THE OPEN HOME. THERE MUST BE NO MORE THAN ONE PERSON PER 4 SQUARE METRES. SOCIAL DISTANCING & HYGIENE PROTOCOLS SHOULD BE OBSERVED. ATTENDEES WILL BE REQUIRED TO REGISTER THEIR CONTACT DETAILS FOR TRACING PURPOSES.**
HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
Arranging an inspection is easy.
By registering your details, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an appointment time - then that appointment may not proceed.
So DON'T MISS OUT, book for an appointment today.
Founded in 1935, Henzells Agency is today an independent real estate corporation and one of the most respected companies on the Sunshine Coast. Roy Henzell Senior first established Henzells Agency.