**BOOK AN INSPECTION TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY**
Instructions on how to book a viewing for this property are noted at the bottom of this text.
Enjoy the pleasures of beach style living in this very appealing split level home with north east aspect for pleasant views and cooling breezes.
Water charges apply and may be payable by the tenant. Additional special terms may apply for this property including no smoking inside.
Features of this property include:
- Three bedrooms, all air-conditioned
- Main bedroom has ensuite and huge walk-in robe
- Tiled central rumpus area and large pergola downstairs
- Large open plan living areas, attractive modern kitchen on upper level
- Raked ceilings, hardwood floors and north east aspect for breezes and views
- Huge roofed deck at the rear for relaxed outdoor living
- Single garage (1.5 size) with remote control and internal access
- Extra air-conditioned office with outdoor access for home business
- Impressive timber entranceway, pleasant landscaping and side access
- Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Walkway around the corner leading to surf beach & shops
- Dicky Beach and Currimundi cafes and shops are close by
- Pets on application
- Available 20th February 2019
HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
Arranging an inspection is easy.
Simply go to our website: www.henzells.com.au and click on the BOOK INSPECTION button on the property.
You can then enter your details and choose an appointment time that suits YOU.
Alternatively, you can access the appointment page by clicking the VIRTUAL TOUR link which is located below this property’s availability date.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
Founded in 1935, Henzells Agency is today an independent real estate corporation and one of the most respected companies on the Sunshine Coast. Roy Henzell Senior first established Henzells Agency.