**BOOK AN INSPECTION TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY**
Instructions on how to book a viewing for this property are noted at the bottom of this text.
This three bedroom, two bathroom home is tucked away at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in the Bellvista Estate. Close to schools, shops and walking tracks.
Features of this property include:
- Three bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Main bedroom has ensuite, walk-in robe and air-conditioning
- Air-conditioned open plan living and dining areas
- Open plan kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of storage
- Security screens on most windows and doors
- Single lock up garage with remote control entry and storage nook
- Solar hot water
- Fully fenced yard with low maintenance gardens
- Short drive to the beach
- Pets on application
- Available now
HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
Arranging an inspection is easy.
Simply go to our website: www.henzells.com.au and click on the BOOK INSPECTION button on the property.
You can then enter your details and choose an appointment time that suits YOU.
Alternatively, you can access the appointment page by clicking the VIRTUAL TOUR link which is located below this property’s availability date.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an appointment time – then that appointment may not proceed.
So DON’T MISS OUT, book for an appointment today.
Founded in 1935, Henzells Agency is today an independent real estate corporation and one of the most respected companies on the Sunshine Coast. Roy Henzell Senior first established Henzells Agency.