Leased - Not available
**BOOK AN INSPECTION TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY**
Instructions on how to book a viewing for this property are noted at the bottom of this text.
Located in the heart of the most sought after Coast suburb, this near new family home exudes style and elegance as well as functionality. The high ceilings throughout and the open plan design floods the home with natural light and provides an effortless feeling of space and comfort. Within walking distance to the Bells Reach centerpiece park, amazing adventure playground and café and less than 2kms to Unity Christian College, this home couldn’t be more perfectly suited to the growing family!
Features of this property include:
- Four generous sized bedrooms
- Master bedroom boasting en-suite and walk-in robe
- Main bathroom features separate bath, shower and toilet
- Stylish and well appointed galley kitchen with top quality fixtures
- Spacious living/dining area with reverse cycle air con
- Separate formal living area or media room with ceiling fan
- Covered tiled alfresco area flowing through to the living room
- Fully fenced rear yard
- Double lock up garage with extra storage space
- Large water tank at rear and gas hot water system
- Pets on application
- Available 5th of March 2018
HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
Arranging an inspection is easy.
Simply go to our website: www.henzells.com.au and click on the BOOK INSPECTION button on the property.
You can then enter your details and choose an appointment time that suits YOU.
Alternatively, you can access the appointment page by clicking the VIRTUAL TOUR link which is located below this property’s availability date.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an appointment time – then that appointment may not proceed.
So DON’T MISS OUT, book for an appointment today.
49 Sunshine Crescent, Caloundra West, Queensland 4551
Receive your complimentary market appraisal and find out what your property is worth to rent or sell.