Please contact the agent if you prefer to view this property virtually i.e. via Skype, WhatsApp, Facetime or Facebook Messenger.
**COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS FOR PROPERTY INSPECTIONS: A MAXIMUM OF 20 ATTENDEES ARE PERMITTED INSIDE THE BUILDING AT ANY ONE TIME, WITH AN ADDITIONAL MAXIMUM OF 3 PEOPLE PERMITTED TO CONDUCT THE OPEN HOME. THERE MUST BE NO MORE THAN ONE PERSON PER 4 SQUARE METRES. SOCIAL DISTANCING & HYGIENE PROTOCOLS SHOULD BE OBSERVED. ATTENDEES WILL BE REQUIRED TO REGISTER THEIR CONTACT DETAILS FOR TRACING PURPOSES.**
Designed for functional family living, this home will spoil you and your family. Positioned on a very private and tranquil block, with an expansive outdoor entertaining area, this four bedroom home ticks all of the boxes.
Features of this property include:
- Four bedrooms, master with walk-in robe & ensuite
- Master bedroom located away from other bedrooms for privacy
- Large fully-fenced private yard
- Formal living, sprawling family and dining area
- Ample covered outdoor entertaining area
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning, ceiling fans and security screens
- Big family kitchen with servery and ample storage
- Double lock up garage with remote control and internal access
- Pets on application
- Available 21st August 2020
HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
Arranging an inspection is easy.
By registering your details, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an appointment time – then that appointment may not proceed.
So DON’T MISS OUT, book for an appointment today.
Founded in 1935, Henzells Agency is today an independent real estate corporation and one of the most respected companies on the Sunshine Coast. Roy Henzell Senior first established Henzells Agency.